Thursday, January 01, 2009

Happie New Year!

The 1st post on the 1st day of the new year. New year resolutions? Erm...i think i'm too old for that. Things like: I will work hard this year. I will be good this year. I will keep my room neat and tidy this year....blah blah blah. Its either i've been doing it all the time or the otherwise. Nth fantastic.

I'm flying off soon! Its this Wed. I can't believe its that soon. I'm almost packed...such heavy luggage and all I have is a pair of hands...i'm not afraid of anything...except for the cock-ups that might have here and there. But i do feel quite sian at the thought of doing everything myself. EVERYTHING! I've been through hall, and I'm certified 50% independent. But now...its 100% independence. But i'm sure I can pull through. No big deal right?

I've just installed Skype. I'm looking forward to the pc-to-pc calls that I can make. I hope the Bu Liu Mings or at least GG#01 will install...its damn sian half a year not hearing them. I hope 2nd sis will be at home with her laptop on when mine is on...so that I can hear their voices.

Its weird. I'm not excited. I'm a bit sad...5 months to be exact...its not considered long, but still its not like 5 days. No home to go back to every weekend. No bed. No gou gou. Haha.

I hope there's nth wrong with the modules matching over there. I hope to match as many subjects as possible leh...

Tmr...the Bu Liu Mings are gonna go Sakura for dinner. Whee... must work out a strategy to eat the money back. Haha...